This week students brought in household materials from home to create their own floater in class. Everyone was focused and determined to create someone that would stay buoyant in water! We will be testing these floaters out next week! Stay tuned!
Meanwhile, here are some photos of the creative process!
Have a wonderful long weekend!
(Check out our latest Weekly Newsletter for more information!)
Thank you Parents for coming out to support 3N during our Chapel on Friday. And if you weren’t able to make it, thank you because you’ve been supporting your child behind the scenes leading up to it!
The students did a wonderful job and were so engaged and encouraging to one another. We hope that our message about how Zacchaeus was incredibly transformed by Jesus will inspire others to receive Jesus in their lives the same way!
The Book Fair at RCS will be happening this following week. Here are some specific information that you should know:
- There will be no AR quizzes after school next week. AR classes will continue as normal during the school day.
- The library will be open for book exchange on Monday, Thursday and Friday as per usual (no book exchange on Wednesday)
- Students will have opportunities to browse the fair during their library classes.
- Grade 3’s should not bring more than $20 to school. Please have a conversation about about this with your child.
- Students are also not allowed to buy things for their friends or lend their friends money.
- All sales are final.
- Ms. Huber sent an email with specific details. Please look at it for more information.
Please also check out our latest 3N Weekly Newsletter. Have a great week!
3N Chapel is fast approaching! The students have been working hard and rehearsing their parts. If you can, please join us next week on Friday, October 26th for our Chapel. Chapel begins at 8:30 and will end around 9:10am!
Please also look for our latest Newsletter for the coming week! Have a great weekend!