Bible: We have begun the story of Moses by making little baby Moses out of plasticine and floating him down the river. Ask your child to tell you the story!
Play time: is very important for our growth! We are busy creating, communicating, problem-solving, and many more during our Centres.
Incredible Chapel: Last Friday, Mr. Paul and Mr. P introduced us the new theme, Incredible Companion, for our chapel. They reminded us the importance of building each other up and working towards the same constructive goals together as a team. The Bible tells us “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.” Ecclesiastes 4: 9-10. In class, we discussed about what it means by being a productive and positive companion to others. We then had our annual stuffy toss at the end of the chapel. Plenty of joy!
Literacy: We have continued learning about letters and sounds. We are focussing on writing and recognizing lowercase letters.
Numeracy: We are so excited to practice dialling our phone numbers during numeracy rotations. They were curious how the old spiral telephone worked. 🙂
- For the rest of the Identity unit, students will be learning about personal safety. Students have been practicing saying some of their personal information and why it’s important to know. Students have been looking for table spots with their phone numbers instead of their name tags.
- Students will also be learning safety tips such as knowing correct terminology for private parts, what to do in an emergency, and identifying safe adults to talk to when they are feeling uncomfortable or unsafe.
Reminder: Turn your clocks ahead one hour Saturday night, March 9th.
- pray for the health of our little ones
- pray for safety for our families during Spring break
- pray that we will have a soft heart to listen to God’s words and follow His teaching